The Cedar Park Public Library promotes literacy and encourages life long learning for all members of the community by providing educational, informational, cultural and recreational resources.
The Austin Public Library opened in 1926. The present Central Library building was constructed in 1979. In 1995 the Central Library was renamed John Henry Faulk Central Library in honor of local writer and free speech hero John Henry Faulk.
The Harry Ransom Center is among the nation's finest research libraries and a place of unlimited discovery.The collections assembled here document the work of some of our finest writers and artists and provide unprecedented access to the creative ...
The museum collection of the Lyndon Baines Johnson Library and Museum contains more than fifty-four thousand objects donated by the President and Mrs. Johnson, their family, close friends, associates, and the American people.
Recycled Reads is the Austin Public Library's used bookstore. Our mission is to maximize the useful life of items removed from Library circulation through resale and recycling.