Studying at Pitts’ Martial Arts benefits your entire family with:
- Increased Self-Confidence
- Stress Relief
- Sharper Discipline
- Rich Cultural Experiences
- Outlets for Excess Energy
- Improved Concentration
- Self Defense Training
- Reduced Shyness in Children
- Improved Fitness for All Ages
Master Instructor and Owner Kenneth A. Pitts has taught martial arts for more than 25 years. Master Pitts holds a 6th Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo, a 2nd Dan in Judo, and is a Mestre in Capoeira.
He teaches a class especially for children on the Autism spectrum and has worked with children with special needs for more than 20 ...