Proudly Canadian and started in 2002 by two hard working moms; Victoria Sopik, CEO, mother of 8 children, and Jennifer Nashmi, CFO, mother of 3 children. Together they understood the challenges of balancing a career and raising a family, and wanted to offer high-quality, educational and flexible child care for working families. With over 90 locations across the country, Kids & Company is the largest and only national corporate child care provider in Canada that provides a consistent look, feel and offering coast-to-coast. The company has an expanded presence in the United States.
Kids & Company works directly with family-oriented corporations to develop progressive child care options that help address employees’ work-life balance and productivity. By partnering with Kids & Company, top-tier companies from a variety of industry sectors, are able to add child care assistance, including guaranteed full-time, part-time and emergency back-up care, and elder care to their suite of employee benefits. Certain locations also offer community-based child care.
Kids & Company Langford Centre
Our Kids & Company Langford centre is located in a big and beautiful building situated in the heart of Langford at Jacklin Road and Langford Parkway. We have 6 classrooms and can accommodate up to 72 children. Our centre spans across two stories with large windows stretching across each, creating an open, bright and fresh atmosphere. A typical day at our centre includes unique proprietary programs such as Alpha-Mania (pre-literacy), Munchkinetics (movement), Music, French or Mini Masters, our art program. We have a fantastic group of teachers who work hard to create a stimulating, safe and nurturing environment for our children! Our Langford centre is like a small, tight-knit family. Some of our families have been with us since our opening in November of 2013, and as our centre continues to grow, we welcome new families with open arms.
• Half-day Programs
• Kindergarten Programs
• School Age Programs
• Camp Programs
• Birthday Parties
Curriculum, Services and Other:
• Balanced and nutritious meals and snacks that are ethnically diverse, made-from-scratch and exceed Canada’s Food Guide Requirements
• No late fees
• Onboarding: provide a free transition week and orientation package
• Offers proprietary learning and education programs, arts, physical activity and movement programs, French, Sign Language, music, food curriculum and more
• After-hour babysitting service (provided by Kids & Co trained teachers)
• Preschool trips, parent workshops, events for the family, free date nights and shopping days, centre-based week-end birthday parties
• Free maternity drop-in classes (select locations)
Looking for child care outside the Langford area? Check out our Kids & Company Victoria Uptown centre! Click here for more information.