Recognized as North America's largest dragon boating festival, the four-day celebration offers free admission to concerts, amusement attractions, sports demonstrations, a variety of artisans, exhibitors, delicious culinary treats, children’s area and non-stop racing.
- A non-profit festival with free admission to the public
- 75,000 Attendees
- 5,000 Paddlers
- 200 Teams in competitive, corporate, and community categories
- 1,500 Medals awarded
- 25 Challenge Cup categories
- Breast Cancer Survivor Challenge and the traditional Flower Ceremony
- Races every 10 minutes
- A dragon boat is a slim 44’ racer with a dragon’s head at the bow and a ...