The TheraPlace is an experience provided through individualized treatment of children with different needs, and through educating and empowering the adults and caregivers involved in the development of children with special needs.
We provide early intervention, clinic, and school-based Occupational and Speech therapy. We help children with a variety of concerns including:
- premature birth
- sensory processing disorder (children constantly on the go)
- learning problems
- behavior problems
- Autism spectrum disorder
- developmental (e.g. intellectual, thinking) delays
- trouble with social skills
- hearing impairments or frequent ear infections
- articulation problems (lisps, mispronunciations)
- and other conditions which impact children's ability to play, learn, and live.
At Ms. Rose's TheraPlace, children come first, not their diagnoses.
Ms. Rose's TheraPlace was established in 2016. It was created out of the growing need to support children with varying degrees of special needs, especially those with invisible disabilities who "slip through the cracks".