Erico Childcare Consultants Ltd has been in operation since 1987 providing care before and after school for School Age children in West Vancouver. We operate four Childcare Centres during the School Year as well as a very popular Summer Camp.
Our aim is to provide inclusive care for school-age children in a safe, happy and relaxed environment. The children will be encouraged to master the art of creative intelligence through play and, by interaction, share the experience of having fun.
We believe in flexible, affordable, quality childcare so that all families regardless of culture, diversity, ability or income are able to attend our programs. Children will be cared for in a safe, caring and nurturing environment, where children and staff are engaged in a fun, creative and physically active program. We are here to serve the schools’ population and meet the families’ needs in any way we can.
Our Centres are all Licensed. They are Camp Ridgeview at Ridgeview School, Holly House at Hollyburn School, Club West at Westcot School and La Maison at Ecole Cedardale in West Vancouver, and all are wheelchair accessible.
- Ministry Subsidies are welcomed.
- Receipts for Tax Purposes are provided each year.
Hours of Operation:
7:30am – 6:00pm weekdays
Ages: Kindergarten to Grade 7
All our Centres are a home-from-home and during the School Year we provide the following:
- Before & after school care: 7.30 - 9.00am & 3.00 - 6.00pm
- Transport from School to our Centres in our fully insured passenger vans
- A nutritious afternoon Snack daily
- Care on Non-Instructional, Early Dismissal and Professional Development Days.
- Care during Winter & Spring Breaks
- Flexible schedules may be accommodated when possible
- Art, crafts, homework, toys, reading, games, loads of outside time and, most important of all,
we have fun, fun, fun!
We also provide a full Summer Program at Camp Ridgeview during July and August which is now in its 24th year of operation. So once again we will have nine different themed weeks of fun-filled ‘Backyard Adventures & Sunsational Expeditions.’
The children bring their own lunch and we provide two nutritious snacks a day.
Ages: Kindergarten to Grade 4.
The Staff are energetic, experienced, well-trained and
ensure that the children are cared for in a safe, healthy and happy environment.
Criminal Record checks are done.
Responsible Adult training & First Aid Certification is mandatory.
A Staff/Child ratio of 1:10 is maintained at all times