A NAIT education creates opportunities
NAIT’s technical training and applied education is designed to meet the demands of Alberta's industries — graduates have the knowledge and skills employers want. They leave NAIT confident, prepared and in demand.
NAIT students earn degrees, diplomas and certificates focused on the career fields of business, IT, engineering technologies, health sciences, culinary arts and environmental management. In addition, NAIT is Canada’s leader in apprenticeship training for skilled trades.
At NAIT, everything we do is focused on giving students the skills needed to build strong futures. With small class sizes and a commitment to hands-on, practical education, NAIT is able to provide students with the skills employers want. In fact, surveys show that year after year nine out of 10 NAIT grads are hired soon after graduation. Simply put, NAIT grads get jobs!
We are Essential
- NAIT is the largest apprenticeship trainer in Canada.
- 98% of employers who have hired NAIT grads said they would do so again.
- Five years after graduation, NAIT grads have near-zero unemployment and earn salaries that rival those of university graduates.
- Year after year, more than 9 out of 10 graduates are employed soon after they finish final exams.
- More than half of the class of 2009 had jobs waiting for them before they even graduated.
Our vision, promises & values
We aspire to be a leading polytechnic, fulfilling our promises to students, staff, industry and Alberta.