Studies show that the standard classroom teaching methods are not designed for unique personal learning needs. As a result many children cannot achieve grades that reflect their potential and many seek a tutor. At Sylvan we pride ourselves in being able to recognize individual learning differences by using comprehensive academic assessments. Rather than trying to fit children into a universal teaching system, we take the steps to customize a learning program designed to that students specific academic needs. We are pleased to say the results are often amazing extending beyond the academic measures alone. At Sylvan we believe that:
· : A child’s future depends on a solid education and a love of learning. We teach our students how to learn so they build confidence and develop the skills needed to achieve success in school and beyond.
· : We know no two students are exactly alike. We develop personalized learning plans that are unique to each student.
· : Our teachers don’t just teach. They turn frustration into confidence, B’s into A’s, and strugglers into achievers one-step at a time.
· : Technology doesn’t teach students, teachers do. Combining technology and teaching, the new iPad based SylvanSync teaching platform is a breakthrough in education.
· : We are committed to ensuring that every student reaches his or her potential. With a proven track record stretching back over 35 years we have helped millions of students to succeed.
Positive academic experience, is accompanied by increased confidence and self-esteem, traits that are transferred beyond the classroom environment and into everyday life. Sylvan Learning has been the trusted brand in supplemental education for many years. We constantly evolve our methods, process and teaching tools to meet the needs of today. Unlike many other amateur tutoring services we have full-time, management staff , purpose-built teaching facilities and employ . Our tutors and entire team are passionate about providing flexible, affordable, personalized education solutions for your children.