You are currently viewing ChatterBlock in Charlotte NC. Change location by typing below:
CSI Kids, our three-day crime-solving camp, features unique and exciting opportunities for kids to get involved in real crime scene investigations and forensic science activities.
Designed especially for Junior Detectives aged 9-12, CSI Kids offers the chance to get involved in a series of hands-on forensics investigations, following a trail of clues to solve exciting mysteries. Highlights of the program include learning from Museum experts, trained VPD officers, and others who follow crime clues in real life!
The Vancouver Police Museum is an independent, not-for-profit facility run by the Vancouver Police Historical Society, opened in 1986 and dedicated to preserving and interpreting the history of crime and policing in Vancouver.
The Vancouver Police Museum offers a unique opportunity to learn about the history of Vancouver through specifically designed tours that focus on the development and growth of the city to hands on forensic investigations for all ages. Make the Vancouver Police Museum your next stop for:
- Birthday Parties for ages 5+
- Spring Break & Summer camps
- Movie Nights in our authentic City Morgue (you may want to leave the kiddies at home for these screenings)
- Special Events such as book launches, historical talks, and adult walking tours
- Family Outings
- Senior/Community Group Excursions
- Pro-D days
- Any customized programming you like! Contact us so we can build a custom program for you.
240 East Cordova Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6A1L3
Reviews of Vancouver Police Museum
ChatterBlock is the #1 online resource for busy parents
Copyright © 2011-2017 ChatterBlock Inc. All Rights Reserved.