Dynamyx GymnasticsClub is an inclusive environment that enables individuals to achieve their full potential and develop a lifelong commitment to active healthy living through gymnastics.
Our Mission is to provide quality gymnastics instruction for all ages and all abilities emphasizing fun fitness, and safety and progressive development at all levels.
Contact the office at 780-458-3153 for more information about fall classes.
Please see our Winter schedule below:
Public Registration starts November 30
- Recreational Gymnastics
- Parent and Tot -18 months to 2 years
- Tumblebugs - 3 to 5 years
- CanGym - 3 years to 10 years
- Teens Programs - 10 to 18 years
- I Can Gymnastics
- Discovery Kids and Evolution Kids is gymnastics for all abilities and all ages
- Competitive Gymnastics for boys and girls
- Junior Olympics Program
- JO 1 - 3 – PreCompetitive, ages 5 - 7 years
- JO 4 - 10 – Provincial Competitive Stream – 8 - 18 years
- Camps (Winter, Spring and Summer)
- Field trips and Conditioning Camps