OGA is a non-profit organization whose mission is to promote and motivate character, fitness, and health in the lives of our athletes, employees, and community through the sport of gymnastics.
OGA offers gymnasts of all ages the opportunity to play in an open, safe and fun environment. Supervised Open Play times are offered for children 6 and under, for children 17 and under, and for children with special needs.
Gymnastics! The focus of OGA's Summer Camps is learning awesome new gymnastics skills and having a blast all week long. Each day will include hours of gymnastics instruction by our fantastic coaches, as well as time for the campers to explore the gym on their own.
- Campers will be placed in groups based on their age and gymnastics skill level.
- All campers will be in the camp room for snacks and lunch times.
- Each Wednesday afternoon, junior campers (ages 6 and older) will go swimming at Somerset Pool!
- Parents will be invited to performances and events throughout the summer.
- Please note that mini campers (ages 4-5) will not be attending field trips or swimming, but instead will have alternate activities on site.