The Grey Nuns’ convent, Winnipeg’s oldest building, houses Le Musée de Saint-Boniface Museum. Built for the Grey Nuns who arrived in the Red River Colony in 1844, the structure is an outstanding example of Red River frame construction. The Museum presents an impressive collection of artifacts that reveal the lives and culture of the Francophone and Métis communities of Manitoba, including a special exhibit about Louis Riel, the “father” of Manitoba.
494 avenue Taché
We also offer day camps in Spring and Summertime.Connect with us through our social media pages on Facebook, Twitter and Other!