Studio One believes that dance is using the body and soul to envision music. They offer a large variety of classes from their two different studio locations.
- Cecchetti Ballet - 2 and 3 yrs to advanced
- Pointe - grade 5 ballet to advanced
- Jazz - 5 yrs to advanced
- Tap - 4 yrs to advanced
- Contemporary - grade 5 ballet to advanced
- Lyrical Jazz - grade 4 ballet to advanced
- Musical Theatre - grade 2 ballet to advanced
- Hip-Hop - 6 yrs to advanced
- Flamenco - elementary ballet to advanced
- Acro - grade 3 ballet to advanced
- Senior Classes - 18 yrs and up
Studio One travels to two different competitions yearly. Students can participate as a solo, duo, trio, small group, large group and/or line group. All dancers who compete will be chosen by Tammy Tropeau. All classes for solos, duos and trios will be choreographed outside of classes on a private class basis. Competition is for students who wish to push themselves technically and physically. Dancers are required to practice with their instructors and on their own.