Wing Chun, a simple, elegant, effective and street ready martial art center!There are other good martial arts but among these Wing Chun is a simple, elegant, effective and street ready martial art. Wing Chun does not teach a set pattern of combat. It trains you to respond freely, thus increasing its practicality.The secret to Wing Chun’s effectiveness is that it initially trains a person to respond by sight, and then advances to responding to touch. Response to touch is up to nine times faster than the body’s response to direct visual inputs. Wing Chun also trains you to use both hands and both legs without discrimination. Most students find that Wing Chun training improves their coordination, balance, stamina, self-confidence and overall well being.
Some other reasons for studying Wing Chun at the Saskatoon School of Kung Fu include:
- A clean, secure, friendly atmosphere in a professional training studio.
- Experienced, qualified instructors, and limited class size.
- Standardized lesson plans and sash (belt) requirements.
- Reasonable monthly rate, no annual contracts, examination fees or other hidden costs.
- No expensive or special equipment required.
- It is an excellent aerobic workout, and it improves body tone and flexibility.