A Garden for Gardeners since 1979
- Nine acres of spectacular gardens showcase over 10,000 varieties of plants, the majority of which are labelled
- Thirty-four different areas are designed and planted to demonstrate landscaping techniques suitable for the Pacific Northwest
- Some gardens are cared for by local clubs including: Heather, Rhododendron, Lily and Hardy Plant
- Year-round interest includes the renowned Doris Page Winter Garden and the Takata Japanese Garden
- Private tours, group tours and guided school tours will happily be arranged
- Horticulture Library with over 2,500 landscaping and garden-related books and magazines
- A volunteer program needing gardeners, carpenters ...