Own a little. Love it a lot. Meet the horses and the people of TheStable.ca, including staff and clients.
The Stable.ca's annual Christmas Open House:
• Sunday, December 15, 2019
• Free to attend and all ages welcome
• Heated viewing area (limited seating)
• Meet the 100+ horses of TheStable.ca
• Meet clients and staff of TheStable.ca
• Explore the barns on your own ...
• Coffee, snacks and lunch available
• Buy TheStable.ca merch onsite
• Buy shares of the horses onsite
• Food Drive for the Guelph Food Bank:
> Can't attend? Watch the livestream broadcast at www.thestable.ca starting at 10:00 a.m.
RSVP and you’re eligible to win a 1% share of your favourite horse with free bills for one year (conditions apply)
All attendees will receive a catalogue (via email) by December 13 containing pedigrees of all horses for which shares are available for purchase. The catalogue will include a schedule of when each horse will be showcased on the training track during the Open House, and a map of where each horse is located in the barn.
Tomiko Training Centre
210 Campbellville Road, Hamilton, Ontario, L0P 1B0 See Map
from 10am to 2pm
This event was tagged in:Christmas
|Visit Event Website|