Sun, 8am - 3pm
||$35 (early bird), $40 (late bird)|
Building on the success of our Century Rides over the past four years, we invite you once more to ride with us in 2018. For ony $35 (early bird) you can choose between a 50K or 100K ride that will take you through the scenic country side of Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Pitt Meadows & Maple Ridge. Participants will experience a fun and welcoming atmosphere complete with complimentary coffee, tea and light snacks.
Your Century Ride entry fee will include:
- Bike Racks for your bikes to rest their wheels.
- Aid stations with water, NUUN electrolyte, bananas and basic mechanical assistance from MEC bike mechanics
- Mobile first-aid attendants available along the route
- Coffee from Starbucks before your ride
- Light snacks at the end of the event
- MEC bike mechanics at event site prior to the start of each ride
- Great signage on the course
Share this event
Get the ChatterBlock App
ChatterBlock Is the #1 Online Resource for Busy Parents