The 21 cutest, funniest, and most original kids Halloween costumes
1. Dress up as grandma (I'm sure she'll just love it).
2. What a cutie. These parents were obviously some great Sandwich Artists..
3. Safety first on Halloween! Just dress your kid up as a traffic cone, and the night can be stress-free. Gotta be the safest costume going!
4. Just kidding. THIS takes the cake. A walking, talking crosswalk sign will be a real traffic-stopper. Can I wear this in everyday life?
5. Mind = Blown. Spot the real legs!
6. Wait, where's my taco going? Come back!
7. The true meaning of "my little peanut".
8. A.. Uh.. Pile of poop with antlers? Maybe stay away from snail costumes this year...
9. Oh come on.
10. NOTE TO SELF: Do not make costume TOO realistic.
Or, child may try to eat it.
11. Or, get extremely concerned about their two new legs they've suddenly grown.
12. This. I have no words for this.
13. Just awesome. Get the whole family involved!
14. Yes Harry, the dog can come too.
15. And bonus points for costumes that go this well together (he's her lobster!)
16. Don't forget that on Halloween, you're allowed to show off some muscles. "The beach is that-a-way".
17. Be NOTHING short of epic. Seriously, so cool!
18. And make sure it's Instagram-able #besthalloweencostumeever
19. Which means, taking the COOLEST photo ever of your kids in their costumes.
20. But in the end, it's not the costume that counts, or the amount of likes you get, as long as everyone's having fun!
21. Last but not least, the winner of Halloween. He's no kid, but I think his costume might be a hit with the Moms.
"50 Shades of Grey" haha!
Have a safe, fun, and happy Halloween everyone!
For awesome Halloween events happening in your city that are all kid-friendly, head to ChatterBlock.
If you're looking for great Halloween costumes you can purchase online, check out one of my favourites: buycostumes.com
Read more about the author