Here is a list of the best trending gifts that kids are going crazy for!
- Sophie the Giraffe - Born in 1961, her success is legendary in France. Made in the French Alps with natural rubber and paint, Sophie has been safely cuddled and chewed for over 40 years! She is soft, light, and easy to grasp and fits perfectly into little hands. Sophie is loveable and amusing. She even makes a happy sound when squeezed. Babies especially love her bumpy head to soothe their teething gums.
- Under the Sea Bath Squirtees - Bathtime will be a splish-splashing blast with these Babies'R'Us Under the Sea Bath Squirtees! This cool set features 4 silly toys with an awesome oceanic theme for loads of wacky water fun. Just fill 'em up and start squirting!
- Play Kitchen - Toddlers are natural mimics, so let them cook dinner while you do too. My daughter loves this play kitchen by IKEA. There are lots of accessories you can add to get your little ones culinary imagination active.
- Doll and Stroller - Kids love acting out caregiver roles and a doll with a stroller is so much fun for them.
- Balance Bike - Kids anywhere around 2-5 years old love zooming around on a balance bike and it's great practice for riding a regular bike later on. I like the Strider because it is adjustable to grow with your child as they get bigger and is also super durable!
- Hatchimals - These little creatures have been a hot commodity for kids the past few years. They sell larger plush versions that sing and dance as well as tiny figurines that hatch out of a tiny egg. Both are hits and sure to excite!
- Klutz Kits - These crafty kits have been around for over a decade. They inspire creative activity and are awesome for some fun on a rainy day. There are tons of different ones to choose from: making soap, clay charms, sewing, paper airplanes, and friendship bracelets just to name a few!
- Lego - A tried and true classic toy! Lego is always popular and will entertain for years of creative building.
- Monster Slime Kit - Help your little mad scientist make their own non-toxic slime pet! This kit includes everything you need to make a creative creature. Mix up slime with the ingredients and scoop, keep lil' oozy fresh for up to two weeks with the screw-top container, and give it some personality with the googly eyes.
- Art Set - Encourage your child to create and explore artistic abilities with an art set that has it all!
- Cooking Class: 57 Fun Recipes Kids Will Love to Make (and Eat!) - When it comes to giving gifts to a ten year old, it is important to pick something cool but not too grown up. I like to focus on what their interests are but that can relate to grown up activities like cooking, fashion, science, or sports. This cook book has lots of recipes to get kids feeling in control and involved in their nutrition.
- Ozobot - With everything technology related taking over our lives, it is a good idea to get kids an edge by introducing them to coding and tech games. These are robots for the next generation of creators. Ozobot's are used in over 10,000 schools, where they inspire young minds to go from consuming technology to creating it.
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera - This great little camera allows kids to pack it around with them because it is a convenient size, but also prints physical copies instantly! Fun for all ages.
- Beats by Dre - These wireless headphones are all the rage for teens and adults alike. They are on trend and have great sound quality for listening to music, movies, audio books, or whatever choose!
Age 14 and Up:
- iPad or Tablet - Everyone wants an iPad or Tablet. They're awesome for travelling and can be used for games, movies, browsing the web, and pretty much anything else your phone can do but just in an easier to use size!
- Apple Watch - Another techie item I know...I know. But lets face it, being on top of the latest tech gadgets is pretty cool and these gifts are not going to disappoint! The Apple Watch can free you from your phone. You can text, make calls, use it as a great fitness monitor, and so much more.
- Patagonia Jacket - A nice quality, versatile jacket never goes out of style. I have the nano-puff jacket, my partner has the vest, and my daughter has a kids fleece version. They are great for all ages and have something for everyone!
I hope this helps you find the perfect gift for your loved ones this year! Feel free to comment if you have any other gift ideas that shouldn't be missed. Happy Holidays!
Read more about the author