This weekend get your kids involved and decorate your house for Halloween. Here are some fun and easy recycled Halloween projects.
- · Take old plastic garbage or shopping bags.
- · Stuff with old recycled paper for head.
- · Close off with string to make a neck.
- · Create a face with waterproof markers or stickers
- · Punch Hole at the top and attach string to hang from trees.
- · Should withstand all rain.
Egg Carton Spiders
- · Cut up your egg cartons into segments.
- · Color the segments any way your want with crayons, markers, paint.
- · Take black pipe cleaners and punch holes in carton to make legs.
- · Get creative with the pipe cleaners and make all kinds of spiders.
- · Use google eyes or markers for eyes.
Paper Tube Haunted House
- · Collect toilet paper rolls. I have hundreds - feel free to borrow!
- · Put out scraps of paper, tissue paper, streamers, wrapping paper and glue around tubes any way you want.
- · You can make cuts to make castles.
- · You can make cuts to make windows and doors.
- · Glue or tape different tubes together to create a house or castle.
- · Take an old sheet you can cut up.
- · Find a stick or dowel you can stick in the ground.
- · Gather the top sheets and create a ghost head.
- · Make a cute family ghost circle.
- · Take stale marshmallows or leave out to dry.
- · Put out dark paper and have the kids take those stale mini marshmallows you are ready to throw out and glue them in the shape of a monster, skull, skeleton or wherever their imagination takes them.
Read more about the author